Friday, November 14, 2008

New Stroller

As Mary is growing, it has become harder and harder to use our double stroller with her. Her legs are getting too long, and it is hard to get her in and out of the back of the stroller. Her legs are way too long for the front of our stroller too. Anyhow, I heard or saw, I don't remember which one, a stroller with a jump seat in the back and thought it would be perfect. So, I explored the wonderful world wide web and found exactly what I was looking for. The sit and stand stroller. Perfect for our girls. I had it shipped site to store from WalMart, and it came in. YEAH!!!Sarah's seat is a standard stroller seat..which she likes. Mary has a jump seat, plus a platform. In this pic she is standing on her platform, and can do that while I am pushing them. There is very easy access on the back for Mary to jump on or off when need be...but a safety strap to keep her on when I want her to be. :)Or, she can sit on her seat when her legs get tired. This will be perfect for our Disney trips, as there is a lot of on and off going on. Plus legs get tired quickly.
Here is the view from the front...when Mary is standing. She can see everything, and like she realized she can turn to either side as well. A pretty cool stroller, that I am very happy with. Plus it is a little lighter than the double...and I plan on passing our double off to my friend Marianne. She will be needing it (2 boys in the stroller and wearing the baby)!

No comments: