Riding...I mean driving the school bus.
Mary posing at her FAVORITE part of the whole trip. This machine would take your picture and then...
print it out on a nifty card...like a credit or i.d. card. There were numerous different themes for the cards, and let me tell you...Mary got a ton of them. Between her and Uncle Jayson, and his friend Jason (yes I realize how confusing this can be for a little girl, especially considering she has another uncle Jason and a cousin Jason) they practically broke the machine. I think the attendant had to refill the cards, they made so many. :) She was really getting into the different poses and expressions she could do and make.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness...all of this stuff looks soooo fun! I think Clayton would be with Sarah...loving the phone and driving the bus! :o) And I'm with Mary on those photo cards! :oD :oD :oD
Post a Comment