Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are a "NO GO!"

Luckily we didn't have any major plans for today, because we are stuck in Creekside. The weather turned a bit hairy today, delivering us a decent amount of ICE. Jude has been in town all day, but the girls and I haven't budged. Notice the glaze covering my vehicle.
Here is a close up of the frozen windshield
And the icycles hanging off my bumper
I did go out a bit later and started my vehicle, made sure I could open each door and scrapped the ice. It was very thick, and after being frozen on there all night, I would have had a rough time getting it cleared tomorrow.
All of the schools in the area were sent home early from school, and my bowling was cancelled for tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Nasty weather we're having for sure. :op I'm just thankful that, so far, I still have my electric. Brandon came over for a haircut tonight and said the roads are horrible. He left for work early, and he texted me a while ago and said they're a little better, but still pretty nasty.