On Wednesday we left Fort Worth and headed to Dallas. Sarah slept on the way over to my Dad's office. I didn't want to be that close to him, and not get to see him. We visited a bit at his office and then had lunch together. My Dad's favorite part is the fact that when we arrived, Sarah was just waking up. I got her out, but Mary wanted me to hold her so she told me to hand Sarah over to PawPaw. Without even flinching, Sarah reached out her arms and went right to him, so he could carry her through his office. (she did great until she saw his personal office...and then she got scared. :) Just kidding, but if you have ever been in Dad's hole, you know what I am talking about...it is like a big closet without windows and it is full of computers. Imagine that??)
Here are the girls posing outside of his office. It was a beautiful day...mid seventies if I remember correctly. I have had so many beautiful days on my vacation I can't keep track of them. :)We had Schlotsky's Deli for lunch...a yummy sandwhich and drink. Mary posed with the cup. They have the best sandwiches, but we can't find one anywhere in Western PA, so it was nice to enjoy one while I was here. Plus we were on a "time crunch" and it was close to his office, so it worked out great.
Just enjoying their drinks before we left. (rasberry lemonade if you were wandering!)
And yes, I did get my Blue Goose. My lovely daughter Mary asked PawPaw when we were eating Blue Goose, and so he couldn't pass the opportunity. He ordered it, and we picked it up on our way back to Fort Worth. I just wished we had time to eat at the restaraunt...it was excellent, but I know it would have been even tastier while it was fresh. :( But I got it, and that is what matters...can't imagine coming to Texas without eating Blue Goose. and for those of you that don't have a clue what I am talking about, it is an EXCELLENT Mexican restaraunt, and we get a large platter of chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, mushrooms and onions, all for making fajitas, and those are on fresh homemade tortillas that are made right in the middle of the restaraunt. Oh,..I am getting hungry just describing it to you. It has to be my all time favorite place to eat!!

1 comment:
You're killing me with all the Blue Goose talk! LOL I have to agree with you as far as it being the best place to eat! :o9
I'm so glad you were able to visit with your dad a bit while you were there. Love the pic of the girls and the flowers. Sure beats the scenery here right now...snow and ice! :op
Post a Comment