Saturday, January 3, 2009

Going, Going, GONE!

Going
Going...
Gone!

Our friend Tiffany came along with us, she is the one catching Mary. The water in this pool was SO warm, that I couldn't swim long, so I sat on the side and took pictures. It was so nice having Tiffany along to play with the girls. She was SUCH a big help!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Oh my goodness, it looks like you all had such a great time. I am really wanting to take Clayton now! Which hotel did you stay at? Mom, Dad, Brian and I and Clayton are wanting to go some weekend in March.

Gramma Rita said...

Love all of your Splash Lagoon pics, Niece Emily, but since I am trying to get caught up I will just put my comment on this one. :o)

Glad you all had a lot of fun, and how nice that you were able to take Tiffany with you!

I think we're going up there sometime in March, if it works out. I am not into the water part of it, but I can be the official photographer. ;o)