Boo & Bee
Monday, January 12, 2009
Mommy and Bee Part 1
On days that Mary goes to school, Sarah usually falls asleep on the way home, and sleeps until time to get Mary. That is somewhat nice for me, but I hate that Sarah misses out on that "mommy" time. So, today she wasn't overly tired on the trip to drop off Mary, so I decided we would go to the mall.
Sarah loves to ride the cars, so that was the highlight of our trip...besides a little bargain shopping. (didn't find much)
"How do you get this thing started??"
"Oh, Here we go!"
"I better watch where I am going"
"Now I can be the passenger...Bye, bye Mommy!"
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Oh, how cute is Sarah! :o) That's nice that she got some one on one time with mommy!
January 12, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how cute is Sarah! :o) That's nice that she got some one on one time with mommy!
Post a Comment