Uncle Jayson picked Wednesday as his day to spoil his niece's (and his sister)
Here he is holding Sarah at the start of the day.
Then we went to Chuck E Cheese. We got there shortly after 9 am which let me tell you is the BEST time to go. We had the place to ourselves for nearly the first hour. It was great. I took coupons, and so Jayson got I think it was 200 tokens. And here every game is only one token. We split them four ways, but that was still a lot of tokens. (Jayson, Mary, Sarah and Jay's friend Jason)Here he is holding Sarah at the start of the day.
The girls enjoyed having the place to themselves...and mommy could relax a little too not having to chase their every little move.
After a morning of playing they all earned a ton of coupons to redeem for prizes. It was a lot of fun, and when it was all said and done, Mary decided this was her favorite part of the trip. Thanks Uncle Jayson!! And good choice!

1 comment:
That's nice that Jayson was able to take a day to spend with you and the girls. :o) I've never been to a Chuck E. Cheese, but being that I love pizza, I would think I'd like it. :o) Sounds like everybody had a good time! :o)
Post a Comment