And this...my foot prints in the DEEP snow at home (pics taken same day as above)
To come to this...70-80 degree temperatures. Do we really want to come home??? NOT YET!!! We have some more sun to soak and I have a lot more pictures, but they will have to wait. My bed is calling me. Maybe tomorrow I will try to get some more posted, if not you will have to wait until this weekend. But until then, savor the sun in this pic...we are savoring it...in person!
Love you guys, and wish you were here!!!Good Night!!
I posted this last night but for some reason it didn't show up right, so we'll try this again. :)

1 comment:
Oh dear...let me tell you, it is not looking any better here in PA. :op Worse actually. We've had more ice and snow since you left for vacation...and it's snowing right now! :oO
Post a Comment