Monday, January 5, 2009

A few more swimming pics

I was uploading and thought I would include a few more pics from our little trip to the hotel and indoor water park in Erie. These were all taken in the hotel's pool. We finally get to go swimming!


Mary loves swimming on her own...no fear of the water...soon we will have to get her professional swimming lessons.
Sarah wanted to swim on her own...we told her she had to wear the vest, but I think from this picture you can tell what she thought about that. Needless to say, the vest didn't last long, and she didn't get to swim on her own!
Just a cute shot of Mary and Tiffany Weston

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Love the pic of Mary and Tiffany! :o) And yes, I can tell by the pic what Sarah thought of wearing the vest! LOL!! ;o)