Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Uncle Jayson holding his dog Bertha, and Mary...Sarah wouldn't come in this picture...not with Bertha there.
Sarah did feed Henry some left over sausage rolls from breakfast. She was instantly his best friend, but the feelings weren't mutual....sorry Henry. Nothing against you, she just doesn't like dogs.
Mary feeding Henry a treat
This face says it all...."get away from me Henry...and don't even think about licking my face!!"
By the end of the time, she did get a bit better with Henry, but she wasn't as friendly as Mary is with him.
Mom kept the other dogs outside, but let Henry in because he isn't so rambunctious as the others. They were just excited to have new faces in their house. Can't blame them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I'm with Sarah...I am OK with dogs, but I don't want them licking my face. LOL Even Hunter knows...don't lick Gramma Rita! LOL ;o)