Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dallas to Orlando

Running off some energy before our flight...our plane is in the background!
Having fun on the plane...playing with new stuffed toys from Grandma Linda (horse for Mary and Lamb for Sarah)
Looking a bit drowsy
Yep...the last 10 minutes of the flight...the girls collapsed. Go figure..they couldn't do it earlier. I sat on the plane until EVERYONE got off, then I had to wake Mary because there was no way I could get off the plane carrying our many carry-on bags and my 2 girls. I would have needed carried off after that feat. Mary was a trooper and woke right up. Unfortunately so did Sarah when I tried to put her in the stroller...but it all worked out.
Even though I was annoyed they were BOTH asleep, they sure looked cute sleeping in their seats.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Doesn't that figure that they'd fall asleep right before it was time to get off. Kids have a way of doing that, don't they?! ;o) LOL