Sunday, January 11, 2009

A special bond

Yesterday when we got home from playing in the snow, Sarah wanted a lollipop. I wanted her to wait until she ate her supper, then she could have it. Well, that didn't suit her and she was crying and crying about it. She ran over to her sister, who wrapped her loving arms around her and kept saying, "It's OK BEE, It'll be OK, you can cry on my shuolder, It's OK"
It was the cutest scene, and these pics don't do it justice, but I'm sure you can imagine what we saw. Sometimes they do nothing but fight, then there are times like this that remind me how truly blessed we are with these two girls! They truly are best friends with a special bond.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet are they?!!! :o)

Btw, I am glad to see some posts. I have been checking off and on all day. ;oD