Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sled rides

Yesterday we went sledding at some friends' house. This is one of the pics I got before my batteries died. Kym convinced Sarah to go on the sled with her. Here they are getting set up. Unfortunately my battery died before I could get a picture of her sledding down. This was the ONE and ONLY time she went down. Couldn't convince her to do it again. I just wish I had got the picture.
Looking down the hill she was about to sled down. Probably questioning herself..."Do I really want to do this?"
I love Mary's expression on this one. Cassidhe is loving it!!
An action shot...going down
It was a fun day at their house. A nice (easy) hill, lots of snow and a bundle of fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's nice that Kym was able to convince Sarah to go down the hill. :o) I *love* Mary's smile in that one pic...it is obvious she is having a major blast! :oD