Here is the Getty Heights post...All about Sarah.
I took too many pictures I liked of both girls to put them on one post, so you get to see two. This was an especially exciting day at the park for Sarah. She realized that she enjoys going down the slides. She started with the baby slide and did it over and over again, then she ventured over to the big slide...well one of the big slides. But she loved it, and it was quite an achievement for her. She was so proud of herself once she realized "Bee can do it myselfs" as she put it. These pics need voice recordings with them too.
Here is when we first arrived at the park...I love how this pic shows Sarah running...and let me tell you, she ran as fast as she could...that steering wheel was calling her name.
Here is when we first arrived at the park...I love how this pic shows Sarah running...and let me tell you, she ran as fast as she could...that steering wheel was calling her name. 



1 comment:
Nice pics of Sarah too! I love that she is playing with a doll! I'm all about little girls and dolls. :oD
I'm sure she was quite proud of herself for mastering the slides. :o)
Post a Comment