Friday, November 7, 2008

My challenge

Yesterday we went to Getty Heights park and met our friends Marianne, Joseph and James (Andrew joined us at the end). It was a beautiful day to play! I was taking pictures of the girls, and attempted to get some for Marianne of the boys. She said "Good Luck", because she has so much trouble getting any pics of them. So...that was my challenge...to get a good picture for her. (Dad and Aunt Rita...I could have really used you guys for this challenge...they are active and fast, just like the girls. You both manage to get good pics despite the movement) But I think I did alright...at least with one of them. I never did manage to get a good one of Joseph (it was beginning to get too dark, and my camera wasn't cooperating), but I will keep trying. :)


James is my little buddy. He just turned 1 this week. And I have a special bond with him...I got to witness and be a part of his birth. When Marianne was in labor, I stopped at the hospital to see her (not knowing she was in labor), but she wanted me to stay and support her and her husband. I just comforted her and had lots and lots of prayer with her. It was a very special moment, I will never forget. I absolutely LOVE this picture of James!!
Here...Joseph and Mary wanted to climb the climbing wall...James was there for moral support

Sarah had to check out what was going on, and see if she and Onion (her baby) could help

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks to me like you did a great job with the pics, Niece Emily! :oD Also looks like everybody had *lots* of fun! :oD