Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It all started with a camera

We went to my grandma's house for a visit today. I figured I better get the camera out...to take pictures. Mary wanted to take one of Sarah and I, so I let her. (She does really good for a 4 year old-I didn't crop anything, this is her picture)
Then Sarah wanted to show me her "trick" and take a picture of her doing it. (she was really just rolling around on the ground.)
Then, Mary wanted to take a picture of Sarah...she wouldn't cooperate, but instead wanted to be the picture taker. (she had already been allowed to take a picture of Mary before this point) SO, we had a tantrum...that didn't get us anywhere
After this picture, Mommy ended it all by just putting the camera away...no more pictures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Nice pic of you and Sarah! :o) Bummer about the tantrum, but you'll have this sometimes with little ones. ;o}